[GMS 1.55] Game Update
MapleStory will be going through a content update starting on Wednesday, September 24, 2014. This update will last for approximately 4 hours during which time the game will be unavailable for play.
Pacific: September 24 @ 7am to 11am
Eastern: September 24 @ 10am to 2pm
What will be unavailable:
- All MapleStory game servers.
- Website login and the billing system will be unavailable from 7 AM – 9 AM Pacific.
Changes and Updates:
- MapleStory will be updated to v155.
- Maintenance will be performed for the website and for the billing system for all Nexon games.
- Clear counts can no longer be viewed if you die or run out of time in the SAO Dungeon.
- Players will no longer be moved to the SAO Dungeon Entrance if they leave the dungeon and change channels.
- The missing entry limits have been applied to Ranmaru and Madman Ranmaru.
- Players who try to receive a mount from Mr. Lee with a full inventory will now be able to receive the mount after freeing inventory space and trying again.
- The text now lists the correct item to complete the quest “Pet’s Evolution 1”.
- The world select screen now lists the world names in order from Renegades to Scania.
- The arrow keys are no longer inverted when selecting a world on the world select screen
- Medal icons will no longer obscure some of the world names on the world select screen.