[GMS 1.23] Tempest Arrives November 29
Nexon America has launched the campaign site for the Tempest update which has revealed that the update will arrive in Global MapleStory on November 29, 2012.
The first update, Enter the Storm, comes on November 29.
- The game’s 3rd job advancement can now be made at level 60 and the 4th job advancement at level 100.
- Equipment for all classes no longer has substat requirements.
- Exchange collected Tempest coins for rare items in the Tempest Shop.
- Honor Experience can now be gained in Azwan whenever you want.
- The maximum number of character slots per world per account has been increased from 15 to 18.
Just six days later on December 5 the Luminous update will arrive. The illuminated shadow which sealed away the Black Mage has awakened.
At least two other Tempest updates are expected but have not yet been revealed.