[GMS] The Most Average Hot Time Ever
I’d format this in the usual way that I format Hot Time announcements which eliminates all the unneeded information that Nexon throws into this to make it sounds oh so superbly awesome, but I’m lazy.
The Luckiest Hot Time Ever
Saturday, May 26
2:30 PM Pacific
Celebrate the Lucky 7th Mapleversary with a Hot Time event! On Saturday, May 26, all Maplers that are logged in from 2:30 PM – 2:31 PM Pacific time are guaranteed to receive the following item!*
One 7th Mapleversary Surprise Box, which
randomly contains one of the following items:
|1x SP Reset Scroll
The SP Reset Scroll resets all SP allocated to all skills except Beginner skills.
|1x AP Reset Scroll
The AP Reset Scroll resets all AP allocated to STR, DEX, INT, and LUK down to the minimum required for your job. It does not reset the AP allocated to HP and MP.
|1x Unidentified Love Letter
Open this letter and receive a random amount of fame from your secret admirer!
|10x Gallant Emblems
Can be used in some crafting recipes, or traded for Battle Square gear.
|1x Advanced Potential Scroll
Use on a regular equip item to add a hidden potential. Can only be used on regular equip items. Success Rate: 90%.
Furthermore, players that are logged in with Mercedes or Demon Slayer characters will also receive a Royal Elven Tiara or a Devil Horns, respectively:
|Royal Elven Tiara
Hat; All Stats +10, Max HP/MP +100, DEF/M.DEF +75;10 upgrades, unhammered, untradeable
When job is 3rd or 4th, then All Stats +5, ATT +5, Speed +10
Hat; All Stats +10, Max HP +200, DEF/M.DEF +120;10 upgrades, unhammered, untradeable
When job is 3rd or 4th, then Critical Rate 5%, All Stats +5, ATT +5, Speed +10
Remember, if you haven’t created a Legends character (Mercedes, Demon Slayer or Cannoneer) yet, you have until May 23 to do so!
Log In Early and Earn Extra!
Be sure to arrive early and stick around to take advantage of a 2x EXP and Drop event.
Saturday May 26, 2012 1:00 PM – 6:00 PM Pacific (4:00 PM – 9:00 PM Eastern)
Get more info about the 2x EXP and Drop events running all month here.
* Some restrictions apply to Hot Time. In order to participate, you must:
- Be logged in to a character that is level 13 or above.
- Have one space in each of your USE and EQUIP inventories to receive your prize.
- Be logged in for the whole minute from 2:30 PM – 2:31 PM server time.
- Be in the main map of a town or hunting map that is regularly accessible.
- Make sure your character is alive.
- Have space in your inventory to open the box and receive the rewards inside.
Please do not engage in any activity in the moments before and after Hot Time. Simply relax!
- Do not change channels.
- Do not engage in any quests.
- Do not enter the Cash Shop or MTS.
- Do not talk to any NPCs or use Gachapon.
- Do not use your inventory or storage.
- Do not manage your wedding wish list.
- Do not enter a mini-dungeon.
- Do not use a ship or other timed method of transit between locations.
It is also strongly recommend that you spread out to prevent the chances of slowing down your connection. Some recommended ways of doing this:
- Log in well before 2:30 PM.
- Be in a town that isn’t heavily frequented by other Maplers.
- Be in a channel that is less populated than others.
- Avoid being clustered in large groups.
- Avoid performing graphically intensive skills. Remaining still is best.
- Avoid Maplers or monsters that might be performing graphically intensive skills.
- Talk to Cassandra directly if your inventory is full.
Please be aware that although the servers are set to Pacific time, there can sometimes be variations in the exact server time between worlds. It is strongly recommended that you log in well before the event is scheduled and remain logged in even if you do not receive the gift box at exactly 2:30 PM Pacific.