[NXNA] Xfire Rankings of Nexon America Games
Random, but relevant post of October 23, 2011.
In addition to maximum number of concurrent users, the Xfire rankings of games is also a reliable, rough idea of the popularity of games. As expected, most Nexon America games have a good Xfire ranking.
1. Vindictus: #22 (peak: #14)
2. Combat Arms: #31 (peak: #8)
3. MapleStory: #32 (peak: #11)
4. Atlantica: #43 (peak: #23)
5. Mabinogi: #53 (peak: #32)
6. Dragon Nest: #67 (peak: #30)
7. Dungeon Fighter Online: #107 (peak: #25)
As you can see Nexon’s games are consistently performing well on the Xfire rankings, except DFO who’s ranking has fallen off dramatically since its peak.
Top 25 Ranking
1. League of Legends (F2P) (Riot Games)
2. Call of Duty 4: Modern Warfare (Activision)
3. World of Warcraft (Blizzard)
4. Call of Duty 2 (Activision)
5. Minecraft (Mojang)
6. Starcraft II (Blizzard)
7. Battlefield: Bad Company 2 (EA)
8. Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 (Activision)
9. Heroes of Newerth (F2P) (S2 Games)
10. World of Tanks (F2P) (Wargaming.net)
11. Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas (Rockstar)
12. Team Fortress 2 (EA)
13. Aion (NCSoft)
14. Cross Fire (F2P) (G4 Box)
15. Call of Duty: Black Ops (Activision)
16. Warcraft III: Reign of Chaos (Blizzard)
17. Counter-Strike: Source (Valve)
18. The Lord of the Rings Online (F2P) (Turbine)
19. Battlefield 2 (EA)
20. Call of Duty (Activision)
21. Medal of Honor: Allied Assault (EA)
22. Vindictus (Nexon)
23. Eve Online (CCP)
24. FIFA 12 (EA)
25. Wolfenstein: Enemy Territory (Activision)
The games in red and the overrated games who don’t deserve their ranking.
Wondering why MapleStory isn’t in the top 25? It’s because it’s October. Come July, August, December, January, March and April, Nexon games like MapleStory and Combat Arms rise the rankings as more players log in to play!