[GMS] >>>>Biggest Hot Time Ever!<<<<
Friday, July 29
4:30 PM Pacific
Saturday, July 30 – 12:30AM British Summer Time
Saturday, July 30 – 7:30AM in Beijing
Saturday, July 30 – 8:30AM in Tokyo and Seoul
Saturday, July 30 – 7:30AM in Western Australia
Saturday, July 30 – 9:00AM Northern Territory and Southern Australia
Saturday, July 30 – 9:30AM in Queensland, New South Wales and Victoria
Saturday, July 30 – 11:30AM in New Zealand
Global MapleStory will be hosting its biggest ever hot time on FRIDAY, JULY 29, 2011. Be logged in from 4:30 PM – 4:31 PM Pacific and receive the following items, guaranteed:
1 SP Reset Scroll
1 Battle Mode type item (randomly chosen from a selection of 6)
1-3 Gallant Emblems (randomly selected)
1 Storm Growth Potion (characters below level 200)
1 100% Potential Scroll (characters at level 200)
The Storm Growth Potion allows you to instantly gain one level, no matter what level you currently are as long as you’re below max level!
You also have a (low) chance of getting one of the following items:
|3 Miracle Cubes
3 Wheels of Destiny
3 Owls of Minerva
Face Coupon (VIP)
Hair Style Coupon (VIP)
5 Safety Charms
I’m a Lucky Guy medal
Secret Mastery Book
Balrog Mount Coupon (10 Day)
Yeti Mount (10 Day)
| 12 Slot Mineral Bag
12 Slot Herb Bag
Battle Mode Special Accessory (1 random Rising Sun item from a total of 5)
1 random Crescent Moon item from a total of 3.
Android Item Set
A random scroll
A random accessory
There will also be DOUBLE EXP AND DROP around the Hot Time time. This will be from 4:00PM to 6:00PM Pacific/7:00PM to 9:00PM Eastern.
*Some restrictions apply to Hot Time. In order to participate, you must:
– Have a character that is level 13 or above.
– Have space in your inventory to receive the item.
– Be logged in for the whole minute from 4:30 PM – 4:31 PM Pacific.
– Be in the main map of a town or hunting map that is regularly accessible.
– Make sure your character is alive.
Moments before Hot Time and until Hot Time is past, please do not engage in any activity – simply relax!
– Do not change channels.
– Do not engage in any quests.
– Do not enter the Cash Shop or MTS.
– Do not talk to any NPCs or use Gachapon.
– Do not use your inventory or storage.
– Do not manage your wedding wish list.
– Do not enter a mini-dungeon.
– Do not use a ship or other timed method of transit between locations.
Posted on July 28, 2011, in Global MapleStory and tagged event, global, globalms, gms, hot time, lucky guy, maple, MapleStory, medal, ms, msupdate, Nexon, reset, sp, story. Bookmark the permalink. 9 Comments.