[NXNA] An All New Nexon.net! Part 2
Edit: The launch of the new portal has been postponed. The new launch date will be announced by Nexon America soon.
To see part one of the changes, click here.
Although no official confirmation about BlockParty has been made I’m assuming that it has been canceled and will go ahead and edit the BlockParty Wikipedia article.
Have you heard the news? The Nexon website has been totally redesigned to be more user friendly, with a cleaner appearance and more intuitive functionality. Click here for information about the new Nexon portal and Account Settings page. The portal will launch soon, but you can get another look at our new look right here!
A New GNT
The Global Navigation Tool that appears on the top of each page has been updated to provide you with easy access to all of our game sites, as well as links to our new Facebook titles.
Please note that as these pages are still being finalized, this text may vary slightly upon launch.
Additionally, a new intuitive Play button has been installed in the upper right corner that will allow you to launch your favorite games with one click from any Nexon site.
One-Click Download and Play
If you are on a game site:
• Clicking “Play” will launch that game if you already have the client downloaded or will initiate the download process.
• Clicking the arrow next to the “Play” button will display all other Nexon game clients. Clicking on these will launch one of two processes:
– If you already have the client downloaded, clicking the title will launch that particular game.
– If you do not have the client downloaded, clicking the title will initiate the download process for that particular game. Once complete, you will be able to launch the game.
On each game site, the old “Start Game” buttons will now say “Play” and have all been standardized in size and shape. Their functionality has also been updated:
• If you are already logged in and you click “Play,” the game will launch normally.
• If you are not logged in or do not yet have an account, clicking “Play” will initiate the login or registration process.
• If you have an account but have not yet downloaded that game client, clicking “Play” will initiate the download process. Once complete, you will be able to launch the game.
Please note that PopTag! players will still need to choose 1 or 2 Player and Vindictus players will need to choose either the West or the East Server before launching the game.
Get ready- the new portal launches soon!
Posted on June 16, 2011, in Nexon America and tagged adventures, America, blockparty, Combat Arms, dragon, dungeon fighter online, game, global, mabinogi, maple, MapleStory, mobile, msupdate, nest, Nexon, north, poptag, portal, sea, story, united states, us, usa, vindictus. Bookmark the permalink. Leave a comment.