[DFO] Act V Update Extended Again, and Again… and Again
12 hours. That’s how long the Dungeon Fighter Online Act V: The Reckoning update was expected to last. 22 hours. That’s how long the maintenance is now lasting, and there’s still time for more extensions.
22-12 = 10 hour extension. Poor Dungeon Fighters.
UPDATE #3: Maintenance has been extended to 8:00 PM Pacific (11:00 PM Eastern). As a result, we will be extending the NX 10,000,000 giveaway by one day. Anyone who logs in on 10/13 or 10/14 will be eligible.
Also, we will be adding 24 hours to all limited duration items.
We apologize for the inconvenience.
UPDATE #2: Maintenance has been extended to 4:00 PM Western (7:00 PM Eastern). We apologize for the incovenience.
UPDATE – Due to an unforeseen issue, maintenance has been extended to 1:00 PM Pacific. We apologize for the inconvenience.
Dear Dungeon Fighters,
We will be performing a routine maintenance on all game servers on October 12th. During this period, Dungeon Fighter Online will be unavailable. Additionally, Dungeon Fighter Online will be having a game update. The game maintenance and update will last approximately 12 hours.
Please note that billing services will also be unavailable.
Thank you for your patience, and we apologize for the inconvenience.
– Time –
Pacific: 10:00 PM ~ 10:00 AM, Tuesday, October 12th, 2010
Eastern: 1:00 AM ~ 1:00 PM, Wednesday, October 13th, 2010
– What –
– Dungeon Fighter Online will be unavailable
– Website may be temporarily unavailable
– Billing Services (charging and spending) will be unavailable
– Act V being implemented
– Change List –
– The Priest has a new look!
– Significant changes have been made to many of the Priest skills
– All Priests will have their Skill points reset.
– All players will receive Backstep and Cancel – Backstep for free. If you have already purchased these skills, their SP cost will be refunded.
– All classes will receive new default skills when they advance to a sub-class. If any of those skills have already been purchased, their SP cost will be refunded.
– Full a complete list of changes, click HERE
– Halloween events have been added
– Halloween Packages have been added to the Item Shop
– Skeleton Key Fragments have been added to the Item Shop, and also may drop from dungeon monsters.
– All existing Priests and new Priests made during the event period will receive 4 free Advanced Avatars that will make them look like the old Priest model
– All new characters will receive a special package from Streadolfitz
– All new characters will receive 10 Life tokens when created
– Partying with any Priest sub-classes will grant an EXP bonus
– For more information on these events, click HERE.
– Known Issues –
– You will unfortunately have to reset your key bindings again.
– There are several text and formatting issues that have unfortunately made it into the Live version. We opted to let those go unfixed for the time being rather than hold back the Act V update. We hope you understand, and we will be addressing these issues in a future update.
– Arad High Council –