[Mabi G11] Content Update – 16 Hours!
We will be performing a scheduled update on all game servers on August 10th. During this period, Mabinogi will be unavailable. Update and server maintenance will last approximately 16 Hours (eep!).
During this time, please be aware that certain website functions may experience temporary difficulties.
Thank you for your patience, and we apologize for the inconvenience.
Pacific: 10:00 PM ~ 2:00 PM, Tuesday, August 10th, 2010
Eastern: 1:00 AM ~ 5:00 PM, Wednesday, August 11th, 2010
• Mabinogi will be unavailable
• The following functions may experience difficulties:
2. Website Login
3. Billing (Charging/Spending)
-The Nexon Team-
• As if Fomors weren’t enough, the mysterious armies of Partholon have started to invade the Royal Tara Castle. What does Partholon want and what can be done to stop him? Welcome to Mabinogi: Sword of the Gods.
• Show off your achievements in Mabinogi! The Journal System allows you to show your friends the different achievements you have acquired in your Fantasy Life! For more information about the Journal System, >LEARN MORE ABOUT ACHIEVEMENTS!<
• Shock is a powerful new alchemy ability that punishes opponents that get to close. Get more information about Shock >SHOCKING!<
• If you wish to avoid ranged attacks, agility is king. Master the art of Evasion, and learn more >HERE.<
• Draw on the power of your defeated enemies to a powerful new attack. Shadow Spirit is a powerful new awakening skill. >CLICK HERE<
• As the Royal Tara Castle opens up, so do brand new Shadow Missions. See what your in for by clicking >HERE!<
• Put your cooking skills to the COMBAT test! Enter a cooking pot and defeat the correct amount of ingredients in the right amount of time. Get more information on this wacky new dungeon >GET COOKING!<
• Sometimes treasure will evade the naked eye. Using a magical monocole, locate artifacts in the shadow realm. >Put on that monocle< and read more about it!
• Level your alchemy skills and vie to become one of elite Royal Alchemists!
• Beginners can now send an Assistance Invitation to high-level players. This will summon the higher level player to the beginner to help in his or her trials as an aspiring adventurer.
• Six new gestures have been added; Salute, Formal Greeting, Dance 1, Dance 2 (premium), Dance 3 (premium), and Dance 4 (premium).
• Giant-exclusive musical instruments have been added. Purchase the Hand Bell from Kirine (Secret Shop!) or the Physis Tuba from either Zeder or Briana (located in the Tara Castle music room).
• Flame Burst damage has increased.
• Auto Production has been added to several life skill types.
• Alchemy Mastery has been uncapped.
• Life Drain has been uncapped.
• Magic Mastery has been uncapped.
• Party Healing has been uncapped.
• Awakening of Light has been uncapped.
• Fury of Light has been uncapped.
• Spear of Light has been uncapped.
• You can now hide giant pink quest arrows via the option menu.
• Potion poisoning has been rebalanced.
• Guild functions have been modified.