[CA] 4 Million Players 2 Years In
Just days short of Combat Arms’ 2nd anniversary, Nexon America has announced 4 million users in North America. Nexon America has also revealed some impressive statistics from the ongoing war:
- More than 8.6 billion soldiers killed in action.
- More than 1.7 billion of those casualties were caused by headshots
- More than 99 million Nutshots have been inflicted since it was added to the title in April 2009
- More than 1.7 billion terrorists have been eliminated on the Desert Thunder map of Fireteam mode
- More than 55 million flags have been captured
- More than 350,000 clans have been created
- More than 336 million Gear Points earned in-game on a daily basis
- More than 8.8 billion EXP earned in-game on a daily basis
Combat Arms remains a leader in multiplayer online FPS action with a steady diet of content updates. In the past year, soldiers have hoofed across 10 new maps, played six new game modes, faced six new characters, fired more than 100 new weapons and used over 20 new pieces of gear. The game has also added major upgrades to the Clan functionality, a new user interface, frequent updates to maintain game balance as well as the new Rec Rules server and the option to purchase permanent weapons.
To commemorate the many milestones, Nexon America is not only giving away free gear over the anniversary weekend but also offering a 2X Bonus EXP/GP Weekend, as well as many Facebook Trivia Contests and giveaways for players.
To take part in the giveaways and contests, players can always enlist at Facebook. To see more of the action on the battlefields, head to YouTube.